Thursday 22 November 2012

Thankful

Today I am feeling pretty thankful; I have lost 11 lbs in 10 days through a little bit of effort but not much hardship.  I've been a bit grumpy with it but it shows that when I put my mind to it I really can do amazing things.

But by the by, its now the week of my birthday (well in the 7 days leading up to the event) and its a perfect time to take a breath and be a little bit thankful.

So I am thankful for my family - my little home with Pepsi and Goose really does make me happy and I am thankful for the feeling of security and warmth and love I get there.

I am thankful for my true family - whilst I appreciate I will never be thin enough, polished enough or enough for my Ma I know that I am loved and I love and we have each other.

I am thankful for my friends, I miss you and wish we were closer but I am thankful for the long long friendships we have forged and the strength we give each other be that over motorways or seas and land.

I am thankful for my work - it drives me crazy and I get frustrated but I am at the start of something that is amazing and I am lucky to be here.

So I made pie - pumpkin pie - and I am thankful for the opportunity to share it.



Today is a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails