Sunday, 13 September 2009

Rude awakening

Why do I snore? I hate it. I went to bed with a nose strip on which usually helps but after being SHOUTED at by the boy too many times I eventually moved to the spare room (just to get some bloomin sleep without being shouted at). So nice and snuggled in the spare room with my favourite bed linen and a double bed to myself I was rudely awaked at 8am by my next door neighbour power washing his car right outside our window. FFS it's 8am on a Sunday morning - you're retired you can wash your car any day of the week why choose 8am on a fecking Sunday morning?

Pah

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I totally snore too. Luckily, my boyfriend sleeps too soundly to notice. Also, my dog snores. But we forgive him of that.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget