Monday 8 February 2010

Packing fail

I left my packing today to the last minute and as a result have left
all my knitting in Pontecarlo. I did however manage to pack 5 pairs of
tights, 3 pairs of socks, 6 underwear sets but only 2 dresses for work
(thankfully I left some here last week).
I need to get back into the hang of working away and get my packing
sorted earlier & with much more efficiency. I used to be very good at
it. When I first travelled with work I was in the outskirts of Paris
for a week at a time & managed to get enough clothes to see me through
from Monday to Friday in an old size carry on. But now - oh my.
My mission next week is to pack Sunday morning before I settle down so
that I am not rushing around at 8.40pm again packing with an aim to
leave at 9pm.
At least I remembered my yoga mat, yoga style clothes & gym kit -
operation be less fat is working.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails