Saturday 24 July 2010

Step monster

I'm a step monster, but an estranged one.  I shan't bore you with the details but it got too difficult to see then or have  a relationship just over 4 years ago.  In September this year they will be 14 and 12..wowzers.

About a month ago oldest stepson found me via facebook and added me as a friend - not sure what his motive is - or even if he has one but wow.

We've been intouch about 1x per week since then just a quick email chat but its all very strange.  very very strange.....

The boy is ignoring this in case it comes to nothing - too painful a box to reopen I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds awkward, but being a Mum to 4 kids, I hate to hear that things go wrong and that your Man may not be in touch with his kids, even though that may not be his fault, but the kids will always blame him...sadly.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails