Thursday 17 October 2013

Empty spaces

Its my best friends 40th birthday today.  A day for celebration and joy.  She's a brilliant, talented, funny, clever, warm hearted amazing woman who I have know for more than 25 years and count myself very very fortunate to have her in my life.  but you see that's the thing.  She's in Singapore.  Hours and miles away.  She's in my heart and thoughts all the time but the space next to me when we are on adventures is empty - we catch up via social media and even manage to speak on the phone or skype every now and then.

I miss her so very very much that I *may* have even had a little cry at my desk today.  Selfish and silly but well its how I feel.

So I'm going to work on celebrating her today -

Happy Birthday CP - you bloody brilliant, crazy, Awesome woman you - LOVE YOU; see you next year xxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails