Thursday 22 October 2009

Blogs I wish I could get round to writing...

So I have at least 5 blogs to write up and haven't got round to it yet:

1st is the fantastic time I had when I was a guest of Mrs P in the Directors Box for the Manchester City away game at Aston Villa.

2nd is all my latest sewing projects; including some brilliant pajama's and some fab proposed gifts.

3rd is the brilliant weekend I had with CP and KBW this weekend

4th more purchases from the lovely Isabella Oliver

5th my new shoes

oh dear must stop procrastinating by writing lists and actually write. I am sure there are more but right now that's as far as I have got.

PS I am already more than halfway to my fundraising target thanks to the lovely aforementioned Mrs P, M&D & Annie - thank you lovely people. Others feel free to sponsor me here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails