Monday 21 February 2011

Productive Day

I had a busy day today but for a change got loads done.

No meetings at all at work meant I was able to crack on with my to do list which is back on on track and I took the opportunity to leave at sensible o'clock and came home and made a skirt and some sausage roles.  Watched Being Human on iPlayer and Glee.  All in all a very productive day.

I am keeping myself busy to help keep my mind off the things I miss.  Right now I miss my home, CP, my stuff, The American, football, exercise/yoga and feeling like I am in charge (not necessarily in that order).

I'm not in charge or control, I am not the one calling the shots or even holding a casting vote.  So I need to relax, go with the flow see where things go and what life brings.  But as we all know I'm rubbish without a list or a plan.  Maybe this will be the new me...........maybe!

For now The American makes me feel a bit like this:


I just hate having to wait for him to call my name.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have got loads done! I have done nothing really this week, I can't get motivated when its half term. Thanks for your comment about the IO wrap dress, its always good to hear from someone who actually has the item and can vouch for the fact it is so wearable.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails