Wednesday 8 December 2010

Clarks

It's been a while since a shoe post hasn't it?

Ok so here we go.  At the weekend I was in Manchester and I have been after a new pair of flat black leather knee high boots.  I saw some in a Clarks advert that I thought might work but as is the way with my hughmongous calves and little ankles they just looked daft but whilst there The Boy spotted some other boots he liked, they are lovely, battered brown leather with a rubber sole, laces up the front but a handy zip at the side:




They're called Malabar Squash are £69.99 (they are also available in a light tan suede).

Whilst trying them on had a glance at the Clarks Original's stand.  I love Clarks Originals and have two pairs already (it's the mod in me you see).  I tried on a pair of dog print desert boots but they were a step too far but then I saw these beauties:



And I was sold.  They're called Street Chic and whilst I paid £49 for them they are currently £35 with free delivery and returns (gutted I only got them on Saturday).

Just incase you are concerned that I have gone all flat on you - it's still about the heels here are some pics of my most recent purchases:



Both from Kurt Geiger - both lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails