I quickly backtracked and explained that if it was a problem I just wouldn't go to Barca as I wanted the job but the agent didn't seem very positive about it all. So I have now been waiting all day to hear back that all is good. I have been to the gym, eaten healthily, bought the other bits and bobs I needed to get from B&Q - but am now sat here waiting.
The sensible side of me knows that this is not a problem, obviously I would love to go to Barca with The Boy but I need to work so if I can't go then so be it. However, I wish I had kept my trap shut!
Ah well, I am not going to let it mess my day up. It won't be a problem. Worse case I won't get to go to Barca, best case I will. Either way I believe that I will be back in the world of work on 13th August (just as M&D arrive for a short visit but hey) for at least 8 weeks. Huzzah!
Just that little voice inside, wait until I get it in writing & until I get the call back saying that it's not a problem.
Ah well, onwards.