Wednesday 20 January 2010

I know I said I wasn't going to shop but........

I was in London today and had a few hours to kills and some errands to run for The Boy and stopped into Cath Kidston - just to have a look at the new colour ways and the dress that I had wanted to buy in the autumn was there in the sale.  They only had it in a 14 and I thought that it wouldn't fit as only last year I was squeezing unsuccessfully into a size 16 from there but I had a look at it and thought that I would give it a go.

It was reduced from £95 to £40 and you know what it only bloomin' fit - so it was bargain and a size 14.  I am away from home and have no hangers in the room here at my brothers, here are some not very good photo's with my iPhone - will upload some better ones at a later date.



It's navy with a pale small spot an contrasting floral material at the v neck and cuffs.



There is also a floral layer at the neck at the back but it's a good v shape which suits me.



You can see the colour here and the detail at the cuff.

Some great things in store for Spring 10 - free delivery on orders over £100 on line  they have stores and concessions dotted around the country as well as a fab outlet store at Bicester Village.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails