Wednesday 4 November 2009

Dresses & Stresses



Today is national stress awareness day - but I don't feel stressed at all today. It will hit me in a week or so when I realise that I have no work after Christmas and won't be able to pay the bills in February but until then life is good.

Only lost 1lb at fat club last night but that's okay I feel very focused today so next week will be better.

Today is a good day, lovely and sunny but chilly - perfect autumnal day to wear a fabulous coat and also the dress that I made at the weekend - yep that's right the dress that I made. I am wearing it to work - yes in public and everything.

Here is the not most flattering picture of me taken by The Boy wearing the dress before I adjusted the darts so that they were equal (which they are now):


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails