Saturday 21 November 2009

Weekend reading

Whilst waiting for my washing machine to be delivered I have been tweeting, watching football and browsing through the lovely books I ordered from Amazon that arrived on Friday.

These are the books I got:


Sweet Temptation Nikki Trench

Image from Sweet Temptation

Life is Sweet by Hope & Greenwood

The sweet that started it all - Rose & Violet creams from Life is Sweet

Afternoon Tea by Susannah Blake







As you can see it's a variation on a theme as I am not great at baking and want to improve. Expect to see my attempts over the next few weeks. Just browsing before starting New Moon (the 2nd book in the Twilight saga)this evening.

Oh, I said I would photograph my Nan's china before it went into storage here is it:






2 comments:

  1. That china is gorgeous! Can I ask what make it is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I don't know I took a picture of the makers mark somewhere will try to find. I inherited the China when Nan died a few years back.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails