Wednesday 25 November 2009

Whoops a little bit of shopping...


I popped to Meadowhell on my way back from Rotherham to get Sushi (nom nom nom) and whilst there just popped into House of Fraser and ended up with these two from Whistles.





The black one has a Zip from top to bottom at the back and will look great with those shoes I bought (I appear to be building a wardrobe around them.....). The stripey one is jersey but I plan to smile when I wear it.

I also got this is grey and red from Phase 8 - £55 and very very comfy


The shoulders are nice and poofy and it sits a couple of inches about my knees. Perfect for working from a coffee shop and a nice alternative to my jeans.

Whoops - at least I got my Sushi.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm jealous. We're not too far from Meadowhall. Great place although I prefer the Trafford Centre. Now I want to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything you bought - classy lady!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails