Saturday 20 June 2009

Reading Blogs can be bad for your pocket....


Whoops so I was reading LibertyLondonGirl's blog and saw this beautiful coat by Isabella Oliver 365



Which I ended up pre-ordering and then (whoops) ordered this as well



Now I really need to get a job - money doesn't get charged until Mid August so I have a bit of time.

You know earlier where I referred to previous excess......well not so previous. Will post pictures of Friday's purchases early next week!

Ah well, time for another glass of Ned before bed. If you like your summer wines with a bit of fruit but dry then this is lovely. It has a peachy tinge to it and is bursting with flavour - unfortunately I am not on commission.

1 comment:

  1. Did you like the blue dress- I am thinking of ordering it? Am hoping the material is the kind that skims over curves, rather than clings!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails