Tuesday 23 June 2009

Stomp Stomp Stomp

Still no news on the jobs that I have interviewed for - getting frustrated with it all now. Grrrrrrrrr. Don't want to seem desperate but to be honest I am getting a bit - I have seen my bank balance and whilst it's not desperate I am not sure I could take another month of being out of work.

Went all the way to Sandbach today (184 mile round trip) to meet a very nice lady only to be told that they have no jobs........

I have a telephone interview for a role on Friday but really want the job that I interviewed for last Monday. Why hasn't she made a decision - have they changed their mind and withdrawn the role (not the first time that would have happened to me)? I keep telling myself that I haven't got it but there is a small part of me that is holding out hope.

Oh well if nothing comes up this week I will have to sign on (aggggghhhhh) and go to the temp agencies for work, yes that's right I'll be back where I was 12 years ago - typing at the probation service for a little over minimum wage. Ah gawd please someone employ me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails