Tuesday 7 July 2009

Fingers Crossed

I hardly dare say it out loud.......but it looks like I may have got a job!

I had an interview on Friday and met this really nice lady who needs an interim to support with a major restructure. We had a very similar approach to the project and know that we would work well together. So I got a call on Monday and they liked me (they really liked me - where is that from?) and so much so that she has recommended that I meet another Director about another project.

The first project (the one I originally interviewed for) doesn't start until the middle of August and is for 8 weeks but the one that I am meeting the Director about tomorrow starts in just over 2 weeks and is for 12 weeks. Both would mean an element of travel and both would be really good - so I am off to Nottingham tomorrow to meet with the Director and worse case will be working come mid August best case working in 2 and a bit weeks.

So keep it under your hat incase it all goes belly up but there is definitely a light at the end of the tunnel, it's a bit dim at the moment but it's there....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails