Sunday 12 July 2009

Sunday thoughts

I am tired, not sure why as I didn't really drink that much last night or go to bed that late but I would love to go back to bed now and spend some time just schluffing (thanks for introducing me to that word Zee).

Instead I am going to tackle the mess of shoes under my bed and get them put away and sorted. The only problem is The Boy was complaining about the mess yesterday and I don't want him to think that I am doing it because he was moaning - childish I know but hey!

I should really go to the gym but I had a protein shake for breakfast and it is sitting very heavy at the mo - see how I feel in an hour or so I guess.

Not working means that the weekend really just feels like the week but with the added distraction of The Boy being here which means that I can't get away with loosing a few hours doing nothing.

Oh well, papers to read, shoes to sort - onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails