Saturday, 11 July 2009

Lovely girly things

So I had to go into Leeds with The Boy today as he was having his hair cut; and whilst he was I went on a little shopping spree and bought some lovely things - first was this Vivien of Holloway dress and net petticoat bought from the lovely people at Rose & Co









And I also bought this lovely 1940's style dress:





Then met The Boy and bought these from Shade Station:




And it inspired me to have a little play with my hair and make up and here is the result (not great pics as self potraits taken with iPhone):





You can't beat a bit of Mac Russian Red.

Ooh look 6.25pm perfectly acceptable to have a glass of wine.

1 comment:

  1. ah yes, i see we do in fact resemble each other so what they say about Brigitte Jones must be true..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget