Saturday 11 July 2009

Lovely girly things

So I had to go into Leeds with The Boy today as he was having his hair cut; and whilst he was I went on a little shopping spree and bought some lovely things - first was this Vivien of Holloway dress and net petticoat bought from the lovely people at Rose & Co









And I also bought this lovely 1940's style dress:





Then met The Boy and bought these from Shade Station:




And it inspired me to have a little play with my hair and make up and here is the result (not great pics as self potraits taken with iPhone):





You can't beat a bit of Mac Russian Red.

Ooh look 6.25pm perfectly acceptable to have a glass of wine.

1 comment:

  1. ah yes, i see we do in fact resemble each other so what they say about Brigitte Jones must be true..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails